Omnia Machinery launches mobile app for used heavy plant and construction machinery to streamline buying and selling within industry
Based in Teesside, Omnia Machinery are a global supplier of used heavy plant and construction machinery, sourcing the best quality used machines from trusted suppliers.
Their new mobile app, developed with their digital partner Calm Digital, will help make buying and selling a simple process. The app features hundreds of machines from America to Australia, and everywhere in between, and can be relocated to almost anywhere in the world. Updated daily, the app will help users find the best deals for used construction machinery, and is much quicker to use than sending a website enquiry.
Omnia Machinery are committed to helping their customers throughout the entire buying and selling process, offering the best shipping rates possible and providing industry-leading
aftercare. Recognised by the Northern Powerhouse and Tees Business Awards, they have traded in over 70 countries across 5 continents.
Download the Omnia Machinery App to:
● Gain access to hundreds of listings when on-site or travelling.
● Find information on all available machinery, and make enquiries on any listing.
● Save machines to your account and monitor any changes.
● Request to sell machinery through the Omnia Machinery app.
● Select the route you wish to take when you buy or sell machinery.
● Share machinery to your contacts via a number of platforms.
● Autosave your information to save time.
The app is available to download from the Apple Store and Google Play, or alternatively, visit www.omniamachinery.com